Saturday 9 July 2016

Freaking out!!

I got a call from my boss at the tax firm yesterday morning to change my hours for tomorrow. The reason being that they didn't have a client for me in my initial hours but did at a laterdifferent time. So I agreed of course.

I am so, so nervous, this will be my first client! It should be a fairly straightforward tax return, but I am so scared that I will stuff up! Especially given all the stuff I have to do - interview sheet, completing the return in the software, receipts, etc all within a certain time and while 'actively listening' to the client and seeming to be focused on listening to them and not necessarily doing other things.

I am worried I will miss something and cause an error and give the client the wrong estimate. I know that I will have colleagues there for help if I need it. I should hopefully have someone there beside me, but if I don't (because they have clients of their own), I will be able to go ask for help if I need it.

I am just freaking out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment