Monday 7 March 2016

It's Ok, When You Fail, To Try Again

It’s Ok, When You Fail, To Try Again

By Jacqui

I am all for just forgetting about something if you can’t do it. What’s the point, right?

Well…

I am back at university, pursuing my graduate degree in Commerce – Accounting as well as doing a tax course with a premier tax accounting firm. That’s on top of my home responsibilities, seeing my fiancé and holding down my volunteer position.

Sure I am struggling, I am behind, and I have had to cut back how often I volunteer, but I am sticking with all of them. I am in a much better place than I was last time I attempted university (and was failing), I know I can do it.

I am also returning to bike riding, which I stopped years ago because of my horrible riding in crowds (anxiety led to panic led to me crashing). Sure I had a horrible experience the other day when I tried again for the first time, but my dad’s going to adjust the seat for me so I can easily put my feet down when I want to stop. Without falling and crashing!


The point of this is: if I can do it, heck anyone can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment